Flipped equal signs, & Undergarment Control:D
You said you didn't want to lead me astray,
but don't you know, I would have willingly handed you the leash.
Please tell me yes or no, not knowing sucks more than anything.
Guess who sent me super sweet msges(: I owe you kway teow &more strawberry pocky, because I don't want you to go ano or emo or SLACKO.
Aish, but still damn ):
(I refuse to lose my temper no matter how bad it feels inside)
You said you didn't want to lead me astray,
but don't you know, I would have willingly handed you the leash.
Please tell me yes or no, not knowing sucks more than anything.
Guess who sent me super sweet msges(: I owe you kway teow &more strawberry pocky, because I don't want you to go ano or emo or SLACKO.
Aish, but still damn ):
(I refuse to lose my temper no matter how bad it feels inside)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home